[Accepted] Tiera (MM Hunter)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Accepted] Tiera (MM Hunter)

Post  Tiera on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Character Information

Character Name: Tiera

Class: Hunter

Talent Build and why you chose it: Marksman, Reasons : 1-Benifits the raid from the 10% trueshot aura buff
2-Its not so common between the hunters now.
3-Helps with steady dps in raids

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: Serpent sting at opening with Hunter's mark, Chimera shot, Aimed shot , Spamming Steadyshot till Chimera Refreshes, Aimed ... Silence shot macroed with Steadyshot because it triggers not cd, Popping Rapidfire +Berserking when need of extra DPS.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Dagmar a level 44 shamman and 61 Dk

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Tiera

Raid Progress:
Classic -
TBC - Kara-BT
WotLK - All hcs, Voa10,25 Os 10,25 1and 2D up, Uldar 10and 25 (some incomplete pugs), Toc10, (3/5) toc 25 , Nax10,25 with lots of achivs

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Egypt

Tell us a little about yourself: A friendly person who loves to play wow, loves raiding, Hoping one day to be a Dj, and I am dedicated to the game so much i spend lots of time playing.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
Outcast, Bunnybrigades and currently Barenecessaties. The main reason for me being removed or leaving was either i couldnt attend raids cause of exams or because the guild fights and disbands.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Pseudo, and Amita.

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
Sure I know how these things work and its ok if the raid doesnt need me then i will wait for my spot.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
Yeah sure

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
On and Working

What addons do you use?
Cooldowns, Zhuntermods, Bartender, Proculas, DBM, Omen, EPGP if needed

Finally Why should we pick you?
Well I have previously applied for the guild and i got rejected cause i didnt have good gear then but i belive now i have a respectfull gear and making some good dps and I am willing to get in your triallist and do my best to get accepted and if I fail i dun deserve to be in your respectfull guild.

Anything else you would like to add?
Yeah i am now playing MM with a relatively Survial gear cause i dun have an arp trink like Mjion or Grimm as soon as i get it lots of arp parts and gems will be added ofc Thanks for taking time to read my application.

Tiera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top