pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Application - Shamsky

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Application - Shamsky Empty [Declined] Application - Shamsky

Post  Shamsky Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:55 am

Character Information

Character Name:Shamsky

Class:Shaman

Talent Build and why you chose it:ele/resto - well ele because i like DPSing and wanted ranged - and it's just a really good talent build,and resto because i know alot of guilds and stuff need healers - so i am one

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:i prefer DPS then heal..but if i am needed as a healer - np

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :Hakumata: lvl 72 hunter and jabote lvl 37 paladin(lvling him now)

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Shamsky

Raid Progress:
Classic -finished all
TBC -finished all
WotLK -did only naxx/voa 10 and started ToC 10(that's why i'm looking for a good guild..to raid more..pug sux! )

Personal Information

Where are you from?:israel

Tell us a little about yourself:well,as i said i'm almost 21 years old,live in israel and play wow whenever i'm home.i like sports alot and i'm a very active person,and i'm a very friendly and nice person.don't really know what to say more..whatever u wanna know - ask Smile

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.Daoine Sidhe/Lunacy - left because i left WoW...it was long time ago

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?maybe Edgey if he rememberes me

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?yes

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?almost everyday..nothing specific.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?have it

What addons do you use?questhelper to lvl,DBM,omen,recount,healbot

Finally Why should we pick you?Because i'm a very helpul person and a very good shaman that can contribute alot to the guild - both raid progressing and socialy.

Anything else you would like to add?Not really,just that i really want to be in the guild!! Smile

Shamsky

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Application - Shamsky Empty Re: [Declined] Application - Shamsky

Post  Edgey Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:20 am

We are focusing on toc 25 man heroic currently and your gear is way below the dps requirements for it. As well we have 2 elemental shamans so it's a no for now good luck finding a guild.

Edgey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum