(Accepted) Megalomaniac - Rogue

Post  Megalomaniac on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:22 am

Character Information
Character Name:
Megalomaniac
Class:
Rogue
Talent Build and why you chose it:
Dual Speccing between Mutilate PVE and Combat PVE, using the best fit for the raiding circumstances and the one for which I've the best weapons/gear (And that's Muti at the moment).
What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:
Well, each spec requires its own rotation, so here goes:
Mutilate:
Make sure there's a bleed on the target, then keep HfB up at all times, then Rupture and SnD needs to have as high uptime as possible. The rest is just Muti to 4+ CP, if Rupture's up, Envenom, if not, or going to drop soon, Rupture.
Combat:
It's pretty basic really, as in keep SnD and Rupture up, use cooldowns whenever available; other than that, just SS and if both SnD and Rupture are up and not going to drop soon, Eviscerate.
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :
Negura's back on the server, going by the name of Fearmonger, but still 70, planning to level it soon or something anyway.
Armory Link:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Megalomaniac
Raid Progress:
Classic - None really.
TBC - Kara, Gruul's, Maggy, ZA (Full, all of them), SSC (up to Vashj), TK (up to KT), Hyjal(Up to Archi)
WotLK - Naxx10/25(Full), Sarth10/25(Full), EoE10/25, VoA10/25(Full)

Personal Information
Where are you from?:
Romania
Tell us a little about yourself:
19 years old, just got into college, have LOADS of free time now Razz

General Information
What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
I played a warrior in tBC(Negura) and was one of the tanks in pLayers. Some of the old members might remember me. Had lots of fun but I really wanted to PvP seriously and Vindication just wasn't enough, so I transferred to Stormscale. Needless to say, the game just bored me to death at that time and after 2 more weeks I stopped playing. Took a much needed break from the game.
Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Edgey.
Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
Of course, having led a guild/raids myself, I fully understand the reasons for alternating between raid members through different raids Very Happy.
pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
Pretty much any time, any day really.
Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Of course ;P.
What addons do you use?
Quartz, DBM, Elkano Buffbars, Bartender, Grid, Omen, OmniCC, PitBull, Prat, Recount. Although I do change my UI rather often, the addons which are important for raiding are always there Razz
Finally Why should we pick you?
I consider myself a really good player, that knows his own class very well, I do my best in raids, I always come prepared to a raid, bringing the required consumables in raids, reading tacts and all and enchant my gear the best way possible, whenever I can. I don't whine about wipes, I completely accept constructive criticism. I also use spreadsheets and I love theorycrafting, mostly pulling out the dps spreadsheets say I should.
Anything else you would like to add?
Yeh, currently I'm leveling alchemy and there might be a few pieces left to enchant, as I'm currently getting the money to buy the mats for some enchants, but it should be done really soon. That's about it.

Megalomaniac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Accepted) Megalomaniac - Rogue

Post  Edgey on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:51 pm

get him in

Edgey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top