pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Declined) Darksavor - Survival Hunter

Go down

(Declined) Darksavor - Survival Hunter Empty (Declined) Darksavor - Survival Hunter

Post  Darksavor Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:35 am

Hey, first of all...

Character Information

Character Name: Darksavor

Class:Hunter

Talent Build and why you chose it:Survival, best raid dps build

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:uww Black arrow, exp shot, serpent string, multi and steady..

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Yeah a well geared tank/dps warrior Icenguard

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Darksavor

Raid Progress:
Classic - BWL MC
TBC - i pvped mostly.
WotLK - All before general

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Turkey

Tell us a little about yourself: I am an officer at Navy. Love disipline and being fair to all. Getting friends is important then getting items. I love to tell jokes mostly. I hate wipes when ppl dont wanna understand and didnt focus but i am rdy for hard tries.. I am an adult so i play this game for fun, due to my jop is very hard.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. I didnt have got a serius guild after TBC. I got my experience with my warrior at Invasion mostly.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Nope

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot? I cant imagine a raid without me Razz

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid? I can be at any day at that hours but i sometimes have duties at jop that i cant come home so i can be online about 5 days at a week.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? Yeah used it.

What addons do you use? Got some hunter addons, bartender recount and other standart addons

Finally Why should we pick you? U put some hard questions at this application place, did u notice it Smile.. If u want a funny guy who knows what to do when needed, its me.

Anything else you would like to add? U want to make some serius raids. I love to make fun but i get serius when i need to be and i want to behave all other members so. Its up to u from now on.. i am waiting ur call..

Darksavor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum