[Declined] Dracorian Surv Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Declined] Dracorian Surv Hunter

Post  Dracorian on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Character Name: Dracorian
Class: Hunter
Specc and why you chose it: Survival, Best dps atm, Well maybe MM can beat it but its hard to keep up the MM rotation on bosses like OS 3D since you have to move all the time.
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : 80 warlock and like 3-4 chars between 50-70

Where are you from?:Sweden

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Simon, I'm 16 and playing football and guitar. I'm a game both computer and sports and i don't like to lose Smile I've been playing wow since the release. I'm love to talk much and i do joke alot, i'm not the boring guy with comments like ''ok ''m'' ''yeh'' I like more ''YEH Very Happy'' ''Yes sure! Smile'' ''Okey =)'' and mostly always positive Smile

Armory Link: Armory down for me : /

Raid Progress:
Classic - MC ZG Onyx
TBC - Everything
WotLK - Everything. Not 10man OS 3d and not The Undying (1 died on kel) or Immortal.

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
My previous main character - Nightshift. 1 week after my trial i actually quited play wow for 3 weeks, when i logged on i were kicked for inactive which is right.
Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Afraid not Smile
What days and times (server time)can you raid?
I can raid to 01:00 Mostly everyday.
Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
I have Ventrilo Skype TS etc etc Smile all versions
Anything else you would like to add?
I'm trying to always enchant with the best possible asap and always socketing, also always have full arrows repair money and Flask + Food. I'm using a Cat for dps, which also boost Feral druid and other melee.

Thanks for taking the time and reading this. Dracorian

Dracorian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined] Dracorian Surv Hunter

Post  Edgey on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:40 am

Bad gear and odd clueless gem/enchant. Good luck finding a new guild Very Happy.

Edgey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top