(Accepted) Kintupz, Mage, lvl 80, Karazhan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Accepted) Kintupz, Mage, lvl 80, Karazhan

Post  kintupz on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:35 pm

Character Information

My mage is a Arcane specced mage with 2134 Sp, 302 hit rating, 19,28% crit, and 408 haste rating and i'm doing about 3500- 3600k dps.

Character Name:

Kintupz

Class:

Mage

Talent Build and why you chose it:

Arcane 57 - 3 - 11 is my specc and i chose arcane because it's arcane is my to cast spells with and i get arcane focus with arcane and arcane concetration to get a free spell cast that don't take any mana and prescence of mind for an instant cast and i specced in frost to get icy veins so i can cast spells much faster.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:

DPS = AB - AB - AB - and then arcane barrage but if Missile Barrage is up after 3 Ab's i use Missile barrage before Arcane barrage and then i use arcane barrage so if i have arcane missile up my rotation seems like this AB - AB -AB - Missile Barrage - Arcane barrage - AB - AB - AB and so on, but my normal rotation without missile barrage is AB - AB - AB - Arcane Barrage - AB - AB - AB Arcane Barrage.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :
Deathnupz lvl 80 DK, Kintupz Gnome rogue on Neptulon and Nicke lvl 70 blood elf hunter.

Armory Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Kintupz

Raid Progress:
Classic - i started to play wow when TBC was released so i havn't done any raids on classic.
TBC - I have done ZA,Gruul's lair, Karazhan, Maggtherion's lair and SSC.
WotLK - i have done VoA 10 - 25 man, Naxx 10 man only but know all boss tactics on heroic, OS 10 - 25 man, and on Ulduar 10 man i have done The Siege, The antechamper and Thorim, Freya and Hodir, and 25 man i hve only done Flame Leviathan, Hodir and Freya.

Personal Information

Where are you from?:

Sweden

Tell us a little about yourself:

I'm a guy from sweden working with computers and on my spare time i'm playing wow mostly and fishing and i am a serious player in raids and have knowledge and experience about raiding.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.

I have been in The syndicate but i left them because ppl in that guild got angry on each other in raids so it was just boring to raid with them. and i have been in Pandemonium but i left them after a while because there's raid times didn't match with my times so i couldn't raid with them so often. and i have been in KNR but i left them because they only did 10 man raids because they didn't got enough good geared ppl for 25 man raids. and i have been in DILLIGAF but i left them because ppl in that guild didn't know tacts on bosses.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?

Nope no one that i know Razz

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?

That is no problem for me i understand that.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?

All days and times matches for me that's why i'm writing an application to your guild Smile

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?

Yes ofc i have vent. mick too if needed.

What addons do you use?

DBM, X-perl, Omen.

Finally Why should we pick you?

I'm a serious player with experience and knowledge and i am a nice and polite and social person that loves to raid.

Anything else you would like to add?
Nope just want to say hope that i can join your guild and raid with you guys but if not GL in the future Thanx for me. Smile

kintupz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re

Post  Umor! on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Have only 1 question. Are you able to avoid obvious clouds at Yogg Saron ???
Umor!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Accepted) Kintupz, Mage, lvl 80, Karazhan

Post  kintupz on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:02 am

Yes i have seen movies on how to do yogg saron never done him before but yes i think i can avoid the clouds it would be no problems for me i know the tacts pretty good

kintupz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re

Post  Umor! on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 am

/w any officer ingame for invite
Umor!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Accepted) Kintupz, Mage, lvl 80, Karazhan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content