pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Varann - Holy paladin

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Varann - Holy paladin Empty [Declined] Varann - Holy paladin

Post  Varann Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:09 am

Character Name: Varann

Class: Paladin

Talent Build and why you chose it: Holy 51/5/15 because its best healing spec, or you can go for less healing but more crit.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:
I have two specs, Holy as main and Retribution as offspec. Rotacion in Retri is Seal of Blood is active always.
1 - Judgement of Wisdom/Light
2 - Crusader strike
3 - Divine Storm
or also it can include Exoricism and Concentracion depends of type of the fight.
Rotacion for Holy is simple, i usually spam Flash of light in case someone is low im using Holy light + Judgement of light/winsdom on boss.
My gear is most based on Intellect so i wont run out of mana so often.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :
I do have one DK lvl 60 and Warrior lvl 12 but they are still in raising.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Varann

Raid Progress:
Classic - I havnt played classic wow that time, but i know most of the fights.
TBC - All
WotLK - All raids except Ulduar 25 man (i couldnt raid uldaur 25 because of my connection, it was causing me lag when i just enter uldaur. But now its good ive changed it). 10 man ulduar i have in small finger.

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Im from Europe, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo.

Tell us a little about yourself:
Im kinda happy person, chatty.. what do you except of one teenager! cant get tired.. may raid all 7 days in week. Also serious when things turn hard.
First im interested in Guild proggres, gear will come.

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
I was in Pandemonium, pLayers, The Syndicate
Pandemonium i've left because of pLayers, then i had terrible life problems so i had to quit wow on some time.. Then im back as active player, and joined The Syndicate.
Now The Syndicate is disbanded! reason was slacking.. ppl werent showing and the ends of the week.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Well i will be honest, i do remember some players while i was in the guild. But now i have some friends in pLayers from past guilds ive been in.

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
Yes i understand that, raid must have great setup sometimes..

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
It doesnt matter i can raid whole week any hour.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Sure i have ventrilo.

What addons do you use?
Grid, Quest helper, Atlasloot, Pally Power, Deadly boss mods, Recount, also using lots of Key Bindings

Finally Why should we pick you?
Because i will never betrayal guild, im loyal player and staying till the end, 1st guild on realm or last.

Anything else you would like to add?
If i get accapeted, i hope you will be polite with the new members. I didnt made this appli because im some noob there and i think i can join. I made appli because i dont know anyone in pLayers, and
that will make me to play serious.

Varann

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Varann - Holy paladin Empty re

Post  Umor! Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Really nice app but I have to stall it for now since we just recruited some palys. 10x for applying and if you still wanna join us /w me in 1 week or so. Cya and take care
Umor!
Umor!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum