pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Myrag 80lv DK tank

Go down

[Accepted]Myrag 80lv DK tank Empty [Accepted]Myrag 80lv DK tank

Post  Myrag Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Hyia, so then...

Character Name: Myrag
Class: Death Knight
Specc and why you chose it:
Frost: 10/54/7 - I use it mostly because atm it has best damage migtation spec going together with very impressive aoe dmg and threat from howling blast, atm I use 2h tanking with Betrayer of Humanity but considering dual wieid in 3.0.8 but its really depends on threat generation changes.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :
Karazhan server:
Myrus level 70 priest - Its the char I was playing for 4 years, with great experience on it.
Myrian level 70 hunter - Just an alt for run allowing to chill out a bit while getting bored.
Myrag level 70 lock (deleted) - Well it was also for fun but he took name of my DK so had to be banished from game ;p
Myrusek level 64 warrior - Also 4fun.
Many under 64 level aswell but cant be arsed to list them all Wink

Where are you from?: Radomsko/Częstochowa in Poland.

Tell us a little about yourself:

Armory Link: Not like it works, dunno why Razz http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Myrag

Raid Progress:
Classic - ZG, AQ20, Kazzak(pre-tbc one), Onyxia, MC, BWL, AQ40, Naxx - everything listed was cleared pretbc.
TBC - Karazhan, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT- everything cleared except sunwell (stoped playing before it came out).
WotLK - Naxx10/25, OS10/25, EoE10, VoA10/25 - cleared listed cept EoE which I only attended atm.

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
- I'd like to add I'm not addin minor guild which I was in for few days just for fun.
The Maelstrom - THE DUSK - 2 years in, left to move to other server with friend.
Magtheridon - Destiny - 1 year in, with this cleared naxx and entire PvE and after that game became quite boring so after a few months I stoped playing for a while.
Karazhan - Nightshift - 1 year in, well basically was really cool tho I stoped playing after game became really boring and my IRL friend stoped playing.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Well I dont really think so, the only name I recall from your members list is Tempacco which I went naxx25 last week.

What days and times (server time)can you raid?
Well most of days after 6 p.m.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Yes and I and I can speak tho I dont like it cos in western part of europe ppl put accent on 'R' letter which makes me sound funny ;p

Anything else you would like to add?
Gief epix plicks plocks, but seriosuly I'm semi casual atm but I want to raid because wihout it this game is boring and either I start raiding again or I stop playing, so I choosed to give it a chance, and this guild seemd to have a good start which makes an oportunity to start over again, hope u'll enjoy playing with me, see you then.
Prepared some old school galery for u Razz
http://img7.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=10956537.jpg

Myrag

Back to top Go down